Saturday, October 3, 2009

This Might Fail

I can write a lot. And talk a lot about nothing. But I'm going to try and keep this short and simple. I'm sitting on my bed (at home. home = arlington, va) watching UVA v UNC. Fun. We're winning!!! 3-0...
Whatever. VERICA was in. i got excited. Verica sucks. But I still love him. It's so exciting, the UVA band is SO loud. SO much louder than UNC. It's great.

Ok i'm already failing at keeping this short. Anyway, so i entered Northern VA yesteday and got dropped off at my favorite place ever... TYSONS! love it. (woo we might score) TD!!! oh. flag on the play. typical. dummmmmmb hoos. Groh is so sexy.......

Anyway, i'm only in town until Sunday morning. So it's short lived. but i love arlington. and it's nice to be home. The next time i'm back i'll be 21, and i can finally appreciate all the amazing bars in clarendon. I'm excited.

There are weird lights on my street now. I feel like sherlock holmes when i look at the street. yeah so today after the game (which would probably have been a waste of time at that point) i'm going shopping at tysons with my bffle. then i'll come home and waste life and catch up on tv (greys... desperate housewives...the office?). Tomorrow morning i'll return to cville and do nothing with no one because everyone is gone.

Fun
i hope you didn't read this because i talk a lot about nothing.

-Sham

PS Another Field Goal! Maybe we'll have our first win? One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment